Evaluating Your Customer Experience with Key Customer Service Measurements
Pretium works with clients to create customized specific customer service measurements or customer service outcomes and objectives. All include a robust customer service measurement to define and evaluate the success of your newly designed customer experience.
We believe the time to discuss and finalize a customer service measurement plan is at the beginning of the program.
Whether you are using Net Promoter Score, Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) or another common or company-specific measurement, Pretium and the Golden Touchpoint™ deliver measured improvement and ROI on your customer experience.
A sample of some expected customer service outcomes we evaluate to ensure measured quantitative results include:
- Customer service representatives meet the customer’s practical and emotional needs, create a low-effort customer experience in each customer touchpoint and connect the value a customer receives back to the brand. A customer service representative creates a Loyal Promoter.
- Supervisors and Quality Assurance leaders effectively coach and guide the customer service representatives to increase effectiveness in the Golden Touchpoint™ methods and techniques.
- Corporate advocates create customer service sustainability through a New Customer Service Conversation and communication, with support and motivation as champions of the program.
- Customer Service takes the lead role for the company in creating engaged and satisfied customers who become Loyal Promoters.
Since each company is different, we work with you to determine the most appropriate methods for measuring the following:
- The classroom learning experience
- Application of customer service skills back on the floor
- Specific results for each customer interactions
- Customer loyalty or customer satisfaction and how these are turned into indicators of increased revenue